ANGELUS 61H CLOSING MACHINE
Hands-on training to enhance their skills and knowledge of the Angelus 61H Closing Machine.
5701 Frontier Rd., Oconomowoc, WI 53066
THREE DAY CLASS
2020 CLASS SCHEDULE
December 7-11, 2020
2021 CLASS SCHEDULE
January 18–22, 2021
March 22–26, 2021
May 3–7, 2021
If the current class schedule doesn’t meet your company’s needs, we will do our best to accommodate you with additional options when possible. Please contact our Training Coordinator to discuss available dates or email us at SilganU-CES@silgancontainers.com
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Supervisors and mechanics who have working knowledge of equipment.
ABOUT THIS CLASS
- Silgan University offers a four day training session which is intended to provide mechanics with hands on training to enhance their skills and knowledge of the Angelus 61H Closing Machine.
- Course Price: $1,500
- Customer Service orientation and Introductions
- Explanation of seamer and seamer type
- Removal of seamer parts (upper seaming turret)
- Continuation of upper seaming turret training
- Removal of lower lifter parts
- Cap feed training