ANGELUS 61H CLOSING MACHINE
Hands-on training to enhance their skills and knowledge of the Angelus 61H Closing Machine. Students learn to remove and reinstall change parts, seaming spindles, lower turret lifters, seaming lever shafts, and all cover feed parts to include the proper setup of each assembly. It is an in-depth advanced class designed to enhance the skills of a seasoned seamer mechanic/supervisor.
5701 Frontier Rd., Oconomowoc, WI 53066
FIVE DAY ADVANCE CLASS
2021 CLASS SCHEDULE
May 3–7, 2021
September 13 – 17, 2021
November 8 – 12, 2021
If the current class schedule doesn’t meet your company’s needs, we will do our best to accommodate you with additional options when possible. Please contact our Training Coordinator to discuss available dates or email us at SilganU-CES@silgancontainers.com
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Supervisors and mechanics who have working knowledge of equipment.
ABOUT THIS CLASS
- Silgan University offers a four day training session which is intended to provide mechanics with hands on training to enhance their skills and knowledge of the Angelus 61H Closing Machine.
- Course Price: $1,500
- Customer Service orientation and Introductions
- Explanation of seamer and seamer type
- Removal of seamer parts (upper seaming turret)
- Continuation of upper seaming turret training
- Removal of lower lifter parts
- Cap feed training