TIMING AND ADJUSTMENT FOR ANGELUS 61H SEAMER
Class is hands-on training covering basic closing machine adjustments that may be needed during a production day, including setting double seams, first and second operations, spring pressure, pin height, equipment timing, cover feed, etc.
5701 Frontier Rd., Oconomowoc, WI 53066
TWO DAY CLASS
2023 CLASS SCHEDULE
February 15-16 (FULL)
April 11-12 (FULL)
September 19-20 (FULL)
September 26-27 (FULL)
November 13 -14 (FULL)
November 15-16 (FULL)
If the current class schedule doesn’t meet your company’s needs, we will do our best to accommodate you with additional options. Please get in touch with our Training Coordinator to discuss available dates or email us at SilganU-CES@silgancontainers.com
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Supervisors, mechanics, quality control personnel, and line operators.
ABOUT THIS CLASS
- Class is hands-on training covering basic closing machine adjustments that may be needed during a production day, including setting double seams, first and second operations, spring pressure, pin height, equipment timing, cover feed, etc.
- Students are instructed on how to perform a precision set-up, verify the proper size and set-up of all change parts.
- Two days training at our Oconomowoc, WI Training Facility.
- Prerequired before attending Advanced Classes. Highly recommended for new hires or those with limited knowledge of the equipment.
- Course Price: $750/person.
- Double seam training class (classroom)
- Basic machine adjustments –
- Lower lifter spring pressure
- Pin height adjustment
- Explanation of the importance of proper can to lifter drop
- Set-up and assemble seaming rolls 1st and 2nd operation
- Explain the use of the 2nd operation seaming cam lever (on/off seam)
- Timing of the machine
- Time the cover feed turret to the seaming turret
- Time the discharge turret to the seaming turret
- Set the timing of the lid feed separator to the cap feed turret
- Demonstrate the set-up of the lid feed separator
- Each student will set-up the lid feed
- Set 1st operation double seams and evaluate
- Set 2nd operation double seams and evaluate
- Demonstrate proper tear down techniques (manual vs. automated)