TIMING AND ADJUSTMENT FOR ANGELUS 61H SEAMER
Basic double seam evaluation instruction to give them the general knowledge of how a double seam is formed and evaluated for commercial acceptability.
5701 Frontier Rd., Oconomowoc, WI 53066
TWO DAY CLASS
2021 CLASS SCHEDULE
May 25–26, 2021
August 17–18, 2021
October 12–13, 2021
December 1–2, 2021
If the current class schedule doesn’t meet your company’s needs, we will do our best to accommodate you with additional options when possible. Please contact our Training Coordinator to discuss available dates or email us at SilganU-CES@silgancontainers.com
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Supervisors, mechanics, quality control personnel, and line operators.
ABOUT THIS CLASS
- Students are given basic double seam evaluation instruction to give them the general knowledge of how a double seam is formed and evaluated for commercial acceptability.
- Students are instructed on how to perform a precision set-up, verify the proper size and set-up of all change parts.
- Two days training at our Oconomowoc, WI Training Facility.
- Course Price: $750/person
- Double seam training class (classroom)
- Basic machine adjustments –
- Lower lifter spring pressure
- Pin height adjustment
- Explanation of the importance of proper can to lifter drop
- Set-up and assemble seaming rolls 1st and 2nd operation
- Explain the use of the 2nd operation seaming cam lever (on/off seam)
- Timing of the machine
- Time the cover feed turret to the seaming turret
- Time the discharge turret to the seaming turret
- Set the timing of the lid feed separator to the cap feed turret
- Demonstrate the set-up of the lid feed separator
- Each student will set-up the lid feed
- Set 1st operation double seams and evaluate
- Set 2nd operation double seams and evaluate
- Demonstrate proper tear down techniques (manual vs. automated)