TIMING AND ADJUSTMENT FOR ANGELUS 60L SEAMER
Basic double seam evaluation instruction to give them the general knowledge of how a double seam is formed and evaluated for commercial acceptability.
5701 Frontier Rd., Oconomowoc, WI 53066
TWO DAY CLASS
2021 CLASS SCHEDULE
May 5 – 6, 2021
September 22 – 23, 2021
November 2 – 3, 2021
If the current class schedule doesn’t meet your company’s needs, we will do our best to accommodate you with additional options when possible. Please contact our Training Coordinator to discuss available dates or email us at SilganU-CES@silgancontainers.com
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Supervisors, mechanics, quality control personnel, and line operators.
60L Training Video series
The seven training videos provide detailed instruction on set up and adjustment of the Angelus 60L seamer. Each video focuses on one area of the machine. For additional details, view the trailer video on any rental option link below.
Note: must use Google Chrome or equivalent to view.
ABOUT THIS CLASS
- Students are given basic double seam evaluation instruction to give them the general knowledge of how a double seam is formed and evaluated for commercial acceptability.
- Students are instructed on how to perform a precision set-up, verify the proper size and set-up of all change parts.
- Two days training at our Oconomowoc, WI Training Facility.
- Course Price: $750/person
- Double seam training class
- Machine set-up using the top double seam guide
- Pin height setting
- Spring pressures
- Lower lifter drop from feed table
- Cover bell guide clearance
- Timing points and adjustments
- Main turret to cap feed turret
- Feed chain timing to can
- Clearance for can guide rails to can
- Main turret to can discharge turret
- Cap feed to cap feed turret
- Set cap centering cam (synchronize and height adjustments)
- Set knockout rod discharge cam
- Set 1st operation double seams
- Set 2nd operation double seams