TIMING AND ADJUSTMENT FOR THE 2000 SERIES
Basic double seam evaluation instruction to give them the general knowledge of how a double seam is formed and evaluated for commercial acceptability.
5701 Frontier Rd., Oconomowoc, WI 53066
TWO DAY CLASS
2019 CLASS SCHEDULE
October 29–30, 2019
2020 CLASS SCHEDULE
January 7-8, 2020
March 17-18, 2020
May 19-20, 2020
If the current class schedule doesn’t meet your company’s needs, we will do our best to accommodate you with additional options when possible. Please contact our Training Coordinator to discuss available dates or email us at SilganU-CES@silgancontainers.com
Who Should Attend
Supervisors, mechanics, quality control personnel, and line operators.
ABOUT THIS CLASS
- Students are given basic double seam evaluation instruction to give them the general knowledge of how a Double Seam is formed and evaluated for commercial acceptability.
- Students are instructed on how to perform a precision set-up, verify the proper size and set-up of all change parts.
- Course Price: $750
- Double seam training (classroom)
- Machine set-up using the top double seam guide
- Pin height setting
- Spring pressures
- Lower lifter drop from feed table
- Timing points and adjustments
- Main turret to cap feed turret
- Feed chain timing to can
- Clearance for can guide rails to can
- Main turret to can discharge turret
- Cap feed to cap feed turret
- Set separator
- Set 1st operation double seams
- Set 2nd operation double seams