ANGELUS 60L CLOSING MACHINE
Hands-on training to enhance their skills and knowledge of the Angelus 60L Closing Machine. Students learn to remove and reinstall change parts, seaming spindles, lower turret lifters, seaming lever shafts, and all cover feed parts to include the proper setup of each assembly. It is an in-depth advanced class designed to enhance the skills of a seasoned seamer mechanic/supervisor.
5701 Frontier Rd., Oconomowoc, WI 53066
FIVE DAY CLASS
2022 CLASS SCHEDULE
May 2 – 6, 2022 (FULL)
October 3-7, 2022
November 7-11, 2022
December 5-9, 2022
If the current class schedule doesn’t meet your company’s needs, we will do our best to accommodate you with additional options. Please get in touch with our Training Coordinator to discuss available dates or email us at SilganU-CES@silgancontainers.com.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Supervisors and Mechanics who have already taken the “Timing and Adjustments” class or have working knowledge of equipment.
60L Training Video series
The seven training videos provide detailed instruction on set up and adjustment of the Angelus 60L seamer. Each video focuses on one area of the machine. For additional details, view the trailer video on any rental option link below.
Note: must use Google Chrome or equivalent to view.
ABOUT THIS CLASS
- The class is intended to provide hands-on training to enhance skills and knowledge of the Angelus model 60L series machine.
- Each student has a opportunity for hands-on training in the removal and re-assembly of components on the seamer (change parts, seaming spindles, lower lifters, separator assembly, etc.).
- Students are instructed on the use of manuals.
- Course Price: $1,500/person
- Removal of closing machine parts
- Seaming spindle assembly
- Re-install seaming spindles
- Install 2nd operation seaming cam
- Install knockout rods
- Remove and install center mold casting
- Install bell cover guides and bell cover
- Disassemble all non-driven lower lifters
- Assemble all lower lifters
- Install one non-driven lower lifters
- Install remain non-driven lower lifters units
- Set lower lifters spring pressure
- Set drop from feed table to lower lifters
- Sweep lower lifters with indicator for plane
- Remove and disassemble all driven lower lifters
- Set pin gauge height
- Set-up of cap feed bracket to the seaming turret
- Disassemble seaming lever shafts
- Install seaming lever shafts and seaming Levers
- Double knife cover feed
- Install cover guide rails and check flow of ends through the rails
- Single knife separator
- Timing of the equipment
- Can centering cam
- Discharge/knockout cam
- Seaming clutch set-up
- Preventative maintenance of closing machine
- Weekly maintenance checks
- Six month maintenance checks
- Audit sheets